Sun Salutation Important Facts Benefits. Making yoga a part of your routine can help you aged gracefully. Not only does it help you with the physical aspects of your health, it also helps with mental, emotional and spiritual growth.
Among the many poses that are offered, Surya Namaskar is loved by many. It includes eight different postures arranged in a 12-step flow. According to Swami Ramdev, doing Surya Namaskar 24 times a day can help you burn around 400 calories. It relieves stress and relaxes your body.
Sun Salutation Important Facts Benefits
Done to honor, this particular yoga asana helps to keep you fit and healthy and keeps you away from all kinds of diseases. However, one should ensure that they are performing the 12 asanas in perfect posture.
Step # 1:>> Prayer Pose >>(Pranamasana)
Step # 2:>> Raised arms Pose >>(Hastottanasana)
Step # 3:>> Standing Forward Bend >>(Hasta Padasana)
Step # 4:>> Equestrian Pose >>(Ashwa Sanchalanasana)
Step # 5:>> Staff Pose >>(Dandasana)
Step # 6:>> Salute with Eight parts>>(Ashtanga Namaskar)
Step # 7:>> Cobra Pose >>(Bhujangasana)
Step # 8:>> Downward Facing Dog Pose >>(Adho Mukha Svanasana)
Step # 9:>> Equestrian Pose >>(Ashwa Sanchalanasana)
Step # 10:>> Hand to Foot Pose >>(Hasta Padasana)
Step # 11:>> Raise arm Pose >>(Hasta Uttanasana)
Step # 12:>> Mountain Pose >>(Tadasana)
Also Read: Young Indian Scientist Develops Biosensor Detect Covid Sweatly
Benefits Sun Salutation
- Regular practice of Surya Namaskar improves the digestive system and cures stomach related problems like constipation and indigestion.
- This asana helps the body inhale more oxygen and flush out toxins from the body.
- It helps relieve stress by keeping your own mind calm.
- Regular practice of Surya Namaskar will make your own body flexible.
- This asana strengthens your spine and helps you get rid of all bone related problems.
- You can lose weight by doing Surya Namaskar regularly.
- This yoga asana keeps you young and makes the heart and lungs healthy.
- Strengthens your back.
- Glowing skin
- Helps in overall body flexibility.
- Makes the heart and lungs healthy.